OMAHA, Neb., July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Exodus Movement, Inc. (tZERO: EXOD, Securitize Markets: EXOD), (“the Company” or “Exodus”), the leading self-custodial cryptocurrency software platform, today announces its participation in the JMP Securities Technology Forum on July 12 2022 in Calistoga, California.
Exodus Chief Financial Officer James Gernetzke and Exodus Director of Investor Relations Allysa Howell will have one-on-one and small group meetings with financial sponsors and business development professionals.
The presentation of the Company made available at the event will be available on the “Shareholder” page of the Investors section of the Company’s website. Please visit www.exodus.com/Investors.
Questions for Exodus Management related to attending this conference can be submitted via email to [email protected].
+1 (720) 484-1147
About the exodus
Exodus is on a mission to help the world move beyond traditional finance. Founded in 2015, Exodus is a multi-asset software wallet that removes the geek requirement and makes design a priority to make cryptocurrency and digital assets easy for everyone. Available for desktop and mobile, Exodus allows users to secure, manage, and trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more on over 10,000 industry-leading asset pairs from a beautiful, easy-to-use wallet. The self-custody feature is encrypted locally on users’ own devices, ensuring privacy, security and complete control of their assets. For more information, visit exodus.com.
Exodus uses the following to disclose material non-public information and to comply with disclosure obligations under Regulation FD: exodus.com/investors and exodus.com/blog websites; Press Releases; public videos, calls and webcasts; and social media: Twitter (@exodus_io and JP Richardson’s feed @jprichardson), Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
This communication contains forward-looking statements based on our beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to us as of the date hereof. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the following words: “will”, “expect”, “would”, “intend”, “believe” or other comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements contained herein include, but are not limited to, management’s quotes regarding confidence in our products, services, business trajectory and plans, certain business metrics, including expected revenue and net profit for the year and, in particular, the rise in the second quarter of 2022, as well as the timing, means and amount of the planned share buybacks. These statements involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that are difficult to predict and may cause actual results or performance to differ materially and adversely.
Factors that could cause such a difference include, but are not limited to:
- the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health and safety of our employees, users, as well as the physical and economic impacts of the various recommendations, orders and protocols issued by local and national government agencies in light of the continued evolution of the pandemic, including any periodic re-implementation of preventive measures in various locations around the world;
- the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, the impact of sanctions or other restrictive actions, by the United States and other countries, and Russia’s potential response thereto;
- difficulties in predicting user behavior and changes in spending patterns due to, among other things, economic conditions, employment levels, wages and salaries, inflation and consumer confidence, particularly in in light of the pandemic and the easing of pandemic-related restrictions regionally and globally;
- unexpected or rapid changes in the growth or decline of our domestic and/or international markets;
- increasing competition from existing and new competitors;
- revolutionary and rapidly evolving advances that are fundamentally changing the digital asset and cryptocurrency industry;
- continued compliance with regulatory requirements;
- volatility in the price of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, and other digital assets;
- the possibility that the development and release of new products or enhancements to existing products will not proceed according to the planned schedule or that they themselves contain bugs or errors requiring correction and that the market for the sale of such new or improved products do not develop as expected;
- risks relating to our ability to maintain or increase profitability or revenue growth in future periods (or minimize declines) while controlling expenses;
- compromise of user data for any reason;
- operational, political and other risks related to our overseas operations; and
- loss of key personnel, labor shortages or work stoppages.
Further information about the factors, risks and uncertainties that could cause or contribute to such differences is included in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in the “Risk Factors” and “Discussion and management analysis” of our offering statement on the form. 1-A. We cannot assure you that any forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof. We disclaim any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.