It’s nice to have a little variety. This week’s roundup consists of five very different but hip homes on the market, ranging from a Paris museum-inspired condo to a majestic six-bedroom granite colony.
2022 Columbia Rd. NW. #318 – $449,000
Why we love it: That The Paris inspired condo features a decorative marble cornice, private gardens and a rooftop terrace perfect for relaxing after a long day.
Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Specifications: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 568 square feet
- Listed by: Martha Slagle at Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- Features: Pet Friendly, 24 Hour Concierge, Hardwood Floors.
7205 15th Ave – $470,000
Why we love it: This two story single family ranch has new air conditioning, roof and floor, backyard patio and fence.
- Neighborhood: Carole Highlands (Takoma Park)
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,613 square feet
- Listed by: Maha Abdelaziz at Keller Williams
- Features: renovated bathrooms.
3299 K St. NW. #702 – $715,000
Why we love it: Located directly across from Georgetown’s waterfront park, this spacious top floor condominium offers beautiful views of the Potomac River and the Francis Scott Key Bridge.
- Neighborhood: george town
- Specifications: 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 865 square feet
- Listed by: Melanie Hayes at TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
- Features: central air, Hardwood floors, brick fireplace, renovated bathrooms, gallery lighting, new washer and dryer.
3100 Wilson Ave. – $1.34 million
Why we love it: This nearly 3,000 square foot home was completely remodeled in 2016 with many new and modern features.
- Neighborhood: Del Ray (Alexandria)
- Specifications: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,980 square feet
- Listed by: Judy Shenefield at Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- Features: Walk-in closets, hardwood floors, central air conditioning, full basement, fenced lot.
1354 Montague St. NW. – $1.75 million
Why we love it: This massive granite stone home features an adjoining studio with kitchen.
- Neighborhood: 16th Street Heights
- Specifications: 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 6,082 square feet
- Listed by: Andre P Smith of Velocity Real Estate
- Features: Central air, full basement, new HVAC system.