This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by The guild. — proud sponsors of the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour!
In this episode Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, Gabe Lezra,
- How Managing Madrid began
- Was Real Madrid’s remontada against PSG inevitable regardless of Donnaruma’s mistake?
- What happens if you add Kylian Mbappe to this current Real Madrid squad?
- In hindsight, what Real Madrid should have done *from the start* against PSG
- PSG’s amazing mental weakness
- Mauricio Pochettino’s tactics
- Real Madrid identity
- The mental barrier from 2002 – 2014
- What happens if Sergio Ramos doesn’t score a La Decima header?
- Will ‘destroyers’ be relevant in modern football?
- Does it make sense to sign Erling Haaland?
- Which Real Madrid loanee is most likely to return?
- Signing Eden Hazard after the fact
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please support us for more bonus content on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour:
New York, December
Washington DC, March
Managing Madrid is a hub for all madridistas with updated news, commentary, tactical analysis, illustrations and of course podcasts. It also serves as a means e.g real Madrid Fans to network and discuss about the team. So that we can continue to produce podcasts for you, we ask for your support.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly 24/7 to make it what it is today. Your contributions allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence to keep this site and its podcasts running.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@omvasports)
Gabe Lezra (@GabeLezra)